* What Can I Do with All These Tomatoes (or peppers or strawberries or ... )?
Food Preservation Workshop, Tuesday June 29th, 6pm - 9pm @ Artisan Church*
Judy Price, Cornell Cooperative Extension Food Preservation Expert,
will introduce you to preservation techniques to help you have the highest
quality, safest and most nutritious preserved food!
- Learn about how the science of food preservation works to keep food from
spoiling or becoming dangerous.
- See the different types of canning, freezing, drying equipment and how to best
use them with your produce.
- Receive preservation resources & links to additional food preservation
- Have a chance to ask questions that you've always had about food preservation.
* Register Online Here: http://food101.eventbrite.com/
(Registration Deadline is June 22nd & Seating is limited)
Invite a Friend!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
* Artisan Church
1235 S. Clinton Ave
Rochester, NY 14620