Sunday, February 19, 2012

I give presentations!

Tell your friends to come see one of Farmer Erin's slide-shows if they want to hear more about what CSA's are really about! We still have memberships available, but not for long. I will be speaking at the following locations:
Tues. Feb 21st, 11am @ Perinton Presbyterian Church, 6511 Palmyra Rd.
Sun. Mar 4th, 11:45am @ Artisan Church, 1235 Clinton Ave S, Roch.
Tues. Mar 6th, 7pm @ Victor Library, 15 W Main St, Victor
Feel free to print out a flier & hang up in the office, cafe, or local yoga studio! Pdf's are at www.mudcreekfarm.com, click on "Meeting in Rochester" or "Meeting in Victor" Thanks!

I'm always available to give talks to your local group -- just send me an email and we'll pick a date that works for both of us. Winter is a better time for me to give presentations!


No comments: