Some basic ideas I took from it are:
1. Plants might grow faster & have a longer time to grow in between frost dates, but weeds will grow much faster.
2. Pests & diseases will increase.
3. More frequent intense storms will increase potential erosion.
4. Hot spells will stress livestock.
5. Varieties & even species grown commonly in the NE might have to change.
6. Irrigation systems might be more necessary.
I need to research & learn creative ways to deal with these challenges... we will see how the years play themselves out. I think one of the most important principles I plan to follow with my future farm is to grow a large diversity of crops. So that if one fails, another may succeed, in this unpredictable weather.